The Best Online Clothing Stores
The fashion industry is always searching for the hottest style and striving for the latest look. The same is also true for the world of web developing. When fashion & technology merge the websites can look like art themselves. The internet can be a great place to find inspiration so I have put together a list, where I think visual art and website development have been blended together seamlessly to create a perfect homology of fashion & technology.
Every fashion brand aims to create an online personality where they can be recognised as unique with their own visual style, there are however certain traits that each fashion company share;
- Large background images on the homepage with liberal use of navigation icons
- Most fashion companies rely on visual aesthetics to capture the visitor’s attention
- They attempt to have the product speak for itself
- The use of high-quality pictures is essential
- Frequent use of videos showcasing their unique styles
- The use of black & white is frequently used as this colour scheme implies class & elegance
- Sites aimed at younger audiences tend to use bright colours to imply playfulness
The single most important objective of any website is to keep its visitors captivated long enough for them to see the content that has been created. A fashion website is no different, only their content is a collection of products that they want to sell. So without further ado here is a collection of “in my opinion!” the 20 best fashion websites on the web today.